Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Kindness Boomerang

Kindness Boomerang

The short story called the Ripple started with a little girl that was with her Grandma and her brother they went to the supermarket to buy food and a cake for their Grandpa, the little girl went to the cake section to grab one but she couldn't reach it then a person helped her by grabbing the cake that she couldn't reach and giving it to her. They went to check out their food but the cake was to expensive they couldn't afford it so they had to put back the cake then when they left the supermarket the guy that helped that little girl bought the cake with his own money then gave it to them. The guy told them a story of how a person helped him when he was a little boy then the Grandma asked hi for his number so she could repay him, he wrote his number on a piece of paper and wrote note and he said " Call me the man in the queue". when they went home they gave their grandfather the cake and the note that the man gave them.

I noticed that the kindness that the old man gave to the man when he was little came back to him and that when you do something nice to a person it will comeback to you. The kindness boomerang was that the kindness came back to the old man when he gave kindness before it's like a boomerang that when you throw it will comeback to you. the man in the video noticed that the girl needed helped with something.

I think the video was super helpful and inspiring and you could learn that kindness will come back to you when you give kindness.

Here is a the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.