Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Music Hurumanu Learning Story

Learning Story

For the past term and the week’s before on our  Hurumanu Music we have been doing Music like making our own type of Music and learning some of the music that people liked from decades ago.

For our first time doing Hurumanu Music we needed our Hurumanu book, a chrome Book, Pencil/Pencil Case, It was our first time so people were kinda confused, but we got used to it, after a few weeks later. We did listened and watched a Music video called Happier By: Ed Sheeran, some people did cry, I cried a little bit. After we listened to the song we had to write about what happened in the story but we had to do a Perspective Story we got to choose if we want to be the little girl or the Puppy. We could also listen back to the song if we wanted to. After Term 1 and then the start of Term 2 some people had to go to the other room with Mrs Hastie to finish their Happier Perspective Story.

After like few weeks later we did an Instrument Guessing game, We had to guess what instrument is by listening to someone playing the instrument. After weeks later since I don’t remember some of it after that we made our own Song with our own lyrics we could also pick a song from the internet but with our own lyrics like a parody. After that we did an ASMR Sound like sleeping, eating, drinking. After we listened to the sounds we made a blog post about what we thought about the sound like was it gross feeling was it satisfying. I’m not really sure what happened after we did this but i think we did the “ Songs from decades ago” slide, first we had to be in a team of two or three I was teamed with Elisha mae and Shane(Shekinah mae) we had to figure out a way what year we would start I said “ maybe we could start from the 1900’s to the 2000’s” we all agreed to do the same, we started to research some favorited songs and genres that were popular in the 1900’s. We also had to do a slide of 13 or more, me and my group used some sites in google that had good information from the 1900’s and we had to check if the website was safe or if the information was true or false. After when everybody finished their Songs from decades ago slide we had to share our slides and talk about why we did this but some people choose to not talk but show instead. Me and Shane we showed our slide but we didn’t talk since we were to shy. I can’t wait to do more Music but sadly all things come to an end but a new one will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.