Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

What my shoes do when i'm not home.

What my shoes do when i'm not home

Today my owner left the house with her family, I get to do whatever I want now. My name is Sky the Shoe I really wanna host a party and buy food for everyone but first I gotta open the closet doors, I pushed the door really hard and got it opened I called my friends and said " Hey Guys, our owner's left the house do you guys wanna have a party?"  " Sure let's go!" they said We all went outside of the closet and we started a party and some of us went out to buy food but there was one problem..." Hey Sky how our we gonna buy food? There's so much people outside?", " Maybe their's food inside the fridge" I said as we hopped our way to the kitchen fridge and opened the door their was no food left as we disappointingly hopped back to the living room. " what do we do now?" said Wendy the Wedge. " I don't really now" I sadly said. " Oh maybe we could bake our own food" I excitingly said. " sure we can do that!" Everyone said. " But wait what should we bake? " said Sally the Sneaker, " We could try to make cookies theirs cookie mix in the cupboards?" Said Suzy the Bunny Slipper. We mixed the cookies mix with milk to make cookie dough we moulded the cookie dough into heart cookies and added chocolate chips and putted it in the oven. After the cookies baked we let it out to dry and heard a car coming to the drive way " oh no It's our owners we better get back we went back in the closet and just left the cookies when my owners arrived one of them said " huh how are there cookies here? maybe my parents made them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe!

    Awesome work on your Community Time writing! I liked getting to read about Sky the Shoe and her adventures. You did a nice job of incorporating quotation marks to show the speech and dialogue of your characters.

    Do you enjoy the writing time we have on Friday's?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.