Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

The Revolution Tour

The Revolution Tour

On Tuesday 28th of May we had the Revolution Tour in our School  with Reggie Dabbs. He went to our school to talk about Hope, Bullying and his life of how how he got bullied and how his mum abused him, He is a really funny, nice and super talented. He has a big bright smile that makes people happy but behind that bright smile is a heart breaking childhood that no one knew.

We did lot's of activity with Reggie, We listened to some songs while he played the saxophone like Just The Way you are, Let It Go and Kiki do you love me, then we had to play a game Throw your friends under the bus. We had to pick four different people that we think that were athlete, smart, funny, shy and a teacher. The people who got picked were 2 boys 2 girls (sorry i don't really know their names except Liyan) then Miss Tozer also got picked for the teacher then all of them had to answer a question all of them got it right then he told us his story of how he got bullied and abused by his mother and how his mother only loved his Brothers, a lot of us cried one of them was me.

That was super fun i can't wait to do it next year. :P

What do you think? is The Revolution Tour fun please tell me f it is, I personally think it was FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.