Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CIP Mindfulness Colouring

CIP Mindfulness Colouring

This week we are focusing on mindfulness Colouring, we are designing a Colouring Competition, for students in other schools. I was teamed with Elisha Mae, Danni and Danielle, we were thinking of buying a prize for the winners, we might try and do a donation or we could spend $5 dollars each and try and buy some prizes that are from the Incredible's store. Me and my group decided that their would be an age group to year 5 and year 6 we thought of that because we thought it would be much fair to compete against. We thought we could host the Colouring Competition on the 23rd of June to the 26th of June.
How do you think we should organise the the competition?
I think we should organise the competition by giving people a notice about the Colouring Competition and saying where the competition will be hosted and we could set out colouring Paper and colouring pencils on tables and we could try and show some of our colouring's and they could also share what they think of colouring like is it helpful, relaxing and fun.

I really enjoy colouring, I really like how you could choose how to colour it and theirs no rules of how to colour it.


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.