Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

5 Interesting facts about Quentin Blake

5 Interesting facts about Quentin Blake

Today in Hurumanu Art we talked about Quentin Blake and some of his illustrations.then we were asked to do a DLO about Quentin Blake and we had to find 5 Interesting facts about him.

Here i my Google Drawing about it.






















I had fun doing this since I never knew some of these facts but i have read some of his story's. Have you ever read or heard about Quentin Blake's illustration's please tell me down in the comments Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.