Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What are your 5 things you need and what are the things you want?

What are your 5 things you need and what are the things you want?

Today we did a poster about what thing we need and what things we want but don't need this is my Poster.

















what does 5 things we need mean and 5 things we want mean?

Needs                                                                                                                     
- things we need to survive/live.                                             
- things that will keep us healthy sometimes.
- things that we can't live without them.

Wants
- things we wish for that we don't need.
- thing that we could live without them.
- maybe we don't need them but maybe sometime in the future we could need them.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta hapon Zoe!

    I am pleased with how hard you worked on this DLO, you didn't have a lot of time today to complete this work, but you did a great job. I like the photos you selected and chose to add. I am not sure what "BTS" is, I wonder if you could comment back and let me know what this is?

    You did a nice job explaining the difference between needs and wants.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.