Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Integrity Blog Post

Integrity Blog Post

Hi, today i will be talking about integrity and ways to do integrity to everybody.

* Having integrity means telling the truth and be honest to people and to your self, trying your best even if you think you can't do like sports and other stuff.

* You can show integrity at school by doing the right thing when your teacher is watching and even if no one is watching.

* Three ways I have shown integrity are doing the right thing even if no ones watching and being honest to everyone and trying my best in cross country.

I hope I could show more ways to do integrity but this is all I'e got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.