Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Pink Shirt Day Question's

Pink Shirt Day Question's

Kumusta, Everyone  today i will be talking about Pink shit day and how do people support pink shirt day.

*  What sorts of things make a good friend? a good friend can help you, support you, cheer for you and always be their for you when you need them.

* What do the people who care about us do? The people who care of you will help you and respect you, cheer for you too and always be their for you when you are sad.

* How do we know they've got our backs? we know that if they've got our backs they would be always there for us and help us when we are struggling.

* What don't they do? Fake friends will say mean words to you and try to bully you and would leave you even if you need their help.

* What do you think being an ' out stander' means? I think being an out stander mean's that when people get bullied you stand up to defend them and help them

* How did the Pink Shirt boys show that they were good friends? the Pink Shirt boys supported the guy that got bullied and also encouraged other students to help them.

I hope you guys could also support other students that were bullied in your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.