Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Music DLO(unfinished)

Music DLO 27/5/19

LO: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or a setting inspired by this song( I don’t have a song since i wasn’t here so ya).

A War within Mewni

As I went outside and saw People running and screaming in terror, destroyed homes. Guards fighting for their kingdom, People dying, fire spreading everywhere. I ran to the castle and tried to find the King and Queen but nowhere to be found. Their were Broken items like  ripped photos of their family, broken walls and shattered lights. I Heard fighting from the top floor…….

Please give me feedback of what I could improve.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.