Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Music Hurumanu ASMR Questions

Hi, today i will be answering questions about ASMR Music Hurumanu.

Blog Questions:

1) Have you heard of ASMR before? Yes I have heard of ASMR.

2) What did you feel when you listened to the ASMR music? It felt relaxing and sounded really good and it had a soft voice and tune.

3) Is this something you'd like to try making? Yes I would like to try making my own ASMR with slime and soap crunching.

I really want to try ASMR but i still don't know how to do an ASMR properly but i'll try my best. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.