Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Types of Government: Kimg Jong-un

 Types of Government: Kim Jong-un

Last week we had to make a slide about a country's government for example if a country is ruled by its own people it's known as democracy. My partner and I decided to write about the North Koreas government, Kim Jong-un. Something I learned while doing this project is the different types of government like oligarchy, anarchy, etc) I learned more about North Korea's government and how Kim Jong-un became North Korea's dictator, and the reason for his actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.