Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Essay Brainstorming Week 2:

 Essay Brainstorming Week 2: 

Topic: Children under 14 years old should not be allowed cell phones.

Children under 14 should still be allowed cell phones.

  • Incase of emergency, children can contact their guardians through their cell phones.
  • Parents could be in touch with their child incase in danger.
  • Your child would be able to talk to their friends online.
  • They won't be able to learn what might be happening around the world such as the news.
  • They could learn something interesting such as learning a new language using Duolingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.