Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Essay Brainstorming

 Essay Brainstorming Topic: Cats make better pets than dogs

Dogs are a lot easier and better to have pets than cats

  • dogs are a lot better to have as pets the reason is that dogs are a lot more friendly.
  • cats normally just sleep and eat and they become very feisty when you try to interact with them. 
  •  dogs you can build a friendship, sometimes they can even protect you in dangerous situations. You can teach dogs different tricks, take them on walks, bathe them, and more!
  • Cats don't like taking walks, They scratch furniture around the house, couches, rugs, walls, etc). Sometimes cats would bring dead animals such as birds, insects, and reptiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.