Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Essay Brainstorming

 Essay Brainstorming 

Is sport better then music?

music is a lot better than sport...

  • Sometimes people with disablities can't play sports.
  • You can learn new genres through music.
  • You can express your own feelings through music/playin instruments etc).
  • Expressing your feelings through a song for example, Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo.
  • There are no rules to music, you are free to make/do anything.
  • Sports can be tiring and also can injure you severly.
  • Sports have specific rules to it that you must follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.