Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

EOTC Week

 EOTC Week

This week is a very exciting week for us students to look forward to, this week we get to go on off-site activities Adrenaline Forest, Jellie Park and the city. All of them sound very exciting but the most I'm looking forward too/ is excited about is Adrenaline Forest!

I've only been to Adrenaline Forest once but I never actually got to participate since they were already fully booked. Everyone doing the obstacles looked both happy and frightened but overall everyone there had a smile on their faces.

Even though I'm scared of heights, I would really like to try it out! There are so much exciting and interesting obstacles to look forward too! It's even more fun to do it with your friends! I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!

Adrenalin Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.