Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Jellie park 8 tips while being in the water!

 Jellie park 8 tips while being in the water!


Tip 1: If you are under 5 or 8 make sure to always be with an adult while being in the water.


Tip 2: You must always enter the water using your feet.


Tip 3: Do not play “Who can hold their breaths longest in the water”  games.


Tip 4:  Do not force yourself to do some tricks in the water.


Tip 5:  If you feel unsafe in an area of the pool, go in a particular spot in the pool where you feel safe.


Tip 6: Do not bring any sort of food and any hazardous thing in the pool.


Tip 7: Do not run around the outside of the pool.


Tip 8: If you feel unsafe(of a person or something) stick to an area where the lifeguard is or stick with your family.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.