Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Hurumanu PE

 Hurumanu PE

This week on PE Hurumanu we have been starting to do warm ups and drills that we created wiht our teamates in our group that the teacher gave us. We did warm ups for 5 minutes in the gym, the warm up moves that we did are 20 walking hip flexor stretch, 20 walking glute stretch, 20 running back and forth and finally 20 squats.

The chosen sport that we are doing with our team/practicing the warm up, drills is Volleyball since someone in our team suggested Volleyball because no one in our team really played Volleyball I think so this was a new experience for some of us.

First we had to plan in a doc on what we are doing and how and we had to google some simple warm ups to use for our team.

I wouldn't say that we were sucessfull on the drills since some of our teamates were kind of not listening to eachother and people were kinda talking of some random stuff and not focusing on what we were suppose to do.

Image result for playing volleyball clipart 

I kinda enjoyed Volleyball today even if we weren't sucessfull on what we did.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Zoe,
    I like the way you included a picture for a better understanding for the readers. I also like the way you told us what are the types of Warm-ups you guys are doing. Perhaps next time, you could add a video or more pictures but overall It's a good quality blog post. Keep It up!
    Anyways, What sport do you like?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.