Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Recycle DLO

Recycle DLO

Today in CIP we were finishing some of our work from last week. This blog post is about recycling pens we find and giving them to Terracycle. we also had to answer some questions on what we are planning to do for this project. our group prepared a DLO for this project and answered some question on what we are going to do.

- How are we going to spread our message to the community? We will spread this project by doing some posters, include in notices, inform the parents by writing a letter or sending a message through emails.

-Who do you think will get involved? I think all of the students that are doing this project are gonna get involved in this and also our teachers and the people that participate in this.

- How many kgs do you predict we will collect? All students are encourage to bring their empty pens in their class and to have at least 3kgs per week so it will be $3.

- What should we do with the donation money we recieve from TerraCycle? The donation that we will have could be going to Kids Can charity and buy some stationery items.

Here is our DLO for this project.


I really enjoyed making this with my group and we got to finish our project at the end. Please give me feedback on what I should improve on my blogposts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.