Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

A message from the All Blacks

A message from the All Blacks

Today on CIP Miss Birtch showed us a short video which Anton Lienert - Brown from the All Blacks was telling a message to us about our projects in CIP.



For the past week we have been doing blog posts about the All Blacks. Last week we did a blog post about what we know, what we want to know and what we found out. Then in period 4 we did a poster about the All Blacks on what we want to say to them. After that we did another blog post about the poster and showed a image of what our poster looks like.


I really am proud of our project because we got a message from one of the rugby players in the All Blacks.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe i really like the way you explain about the message from the video and other things that you have add. Maybe you can add more details about explaining the other things from the video.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.