Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The All Blacks Activity

The All Blacks Activity

Today in CIP we had to research about the All Blacks and write down what we know and what I want to know and finally what I found out. This is the work we did for period 3.

This is a picture of what we did and what we found out. First we had to watch a video about the All Blacks but didn't get to finish it. We also had to research some facts about the All Blacks.














I really enjoyed doing this and I did found out something I didn't know about the team. Please give me feedback on what I should improve on my Blog posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.