Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Stop Write Hear Learning Story( Art Hurumanu )

Stop Write Hear Learning Story( Art Hurumanu )

For the past term and the past weeks of term 3 we have been working on our own Stop Motion. Today is our second final class of Hurumanu Art and the day when we do our Learning Story of what we did for Art and what we have learnt about Hurumanu Art. I was partnered with Ella and Nykachia.

On Hurumanu Art we were doing a Stop Motion but first we were divided into groups some of us had  4 people in our group and some and more or less. First we had to think of an idea that involves in Manaakitanga after that the teachers gave us a storyboard to plan what our ideas would look like. Then we could an option of how we were gonna do are stop motion on we could either choose clay or white board.

I learnt that even though the Stop Motions weren’t perfect everybody put a lot of effort onto them and worked hard to finish them that it doesn’t matter if it isn’t perfect. I enjoyed making the drawings for our Stop Motion and I got to use an app that I have never used before and working with new people that I normally don’t really work with or talk with all the time it was exciting to make.

What I found difficult is that making the drawings and rubbing the drawings of and redrawing them again was difficult even for my teammates was really hard and doing it for the whole period was so tiring.

This Hurumanu was really exciting and very tiring but sadly everything has to end but a new one will start. Please give me feedback on what I should improve on my writing.

Here is my groups Work( The Stop Motion doesn't have audio)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.