Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Term 3 CIP Reflection

Term 3 CIP Reflection

Last week we were planning on making a mufti day on 8th of August, I had to make a DLO but with a partner, my teamate was Liyah we made a DLO about the mufti day and what we need.

1.What was the planning process? How did we come up with our theme? The planning was to get into 3 or 4 groups and we had to design our own styles on clothes, accessories and food. We came up with our theme by everyone telling the teacher the theme that they came up with and all of us had to vote on which one was the most interesting theme or the theme they liked.

2.Who are we raising money for? What do you know about them? We are raising money for Crazy Kids can. We know that kids can is giving things that we need for the poor.

3.What makes a successful Mufti Day? A succsesful mufti day means that everyone is wearing what tehy are suppose to wear and it also means bringing the items that we were told.

4.What jobs did you have/will you have? How is this spreading Kindness to our community? My job on this CIP was to make a DLO on what we need for Mufti day. This Mufti day is spreading kindness by taking all the gold coin donations and giving them to kids can which goes to the kids that don't have the things they need.

Here is our DLO



I really can't wait for tomorrow, I wonder what everyone will wear tomorrow? Please give me feedback on what I should improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.