Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Final blog post for drama

Final Blog post for drama

It's been 8 weeks of drama and we would like to share all of the work we have done in the past 8 weeks of drama.


First performance of drama
(Week 1)
Freeze Frame
Hi! My name is Zoe from Hornby High school today i will be talking about what we did on drama today. We did a freeze frame it's like the mannequin challenge but we had groups of 4 i was paired with Elisha Mae, Danielle and Nevaeh. Here are the characters we did Elisha was the child, Danielle was the Grandma, Nevaeh was the mum and i was the suitcase the moral was about a mum leaving somewhere else, i'll show you the picture of our freeze frame.






Freeze Frame meaning- a single frame that can be an action and sometimes emotionless.










Eating Healthy
second performance of drama
(week 2)

On Tuesday We did some Drama about Eating Healthy. This time we did a video instead of a picture to show you guys. i was with different team except Elisha Mae and Shreya. Our new team mate was Felicity she's really nice and funny it was really fun doing it we tried really hard and it was embarrassing. it's not good view but we tried and also theirs other peoples video as well.

Here's our and other people's work.







How to stay healthy and physical
(week 2)

Final performance
On Tuesday we did Hurumanu drama a video about How To Stay Healthy and physical and less lazy. first we had to plan what actions were gonna do, I was teamed Tasharn,Risha and we finally made an action about our video, the action was me sleeping for hours and Risha waking me up and trying to make me do 10 Star jumps and how to keep your body stay healthy and exercised.

Here is our video we made


( week 9)


Today on period 2 we did drama and my partners were doing a performance of exercising and how exercising helps you feel much more healthier and less lazy. my partners were Lily, Danni, Danielle and Meleana but i was in Esol so i wasn't in the performance and lily went to a trip.  

    


Here is our video

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zoe, great work in Drama. I especially like that you showed resilience by working with a variety of people and by reflecting on all the work even though you had to miss the last session.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.