Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Community impact project

What community did you joined?
I have joined the Hornby High School Community.

What is the reason you joined this community?
I joined Hornby High School Community because I like to add my ideas to improve Hornby High school. Maybe people could think about moving here next year.

what idea with you like to do for your community?
I'm interested in having a science charity fair to make cool experiments so people could give money to us students and give them to the teachers and they can give them to the principal so they can improve Hornby High school.

how do you think you could achieve your idea?
we will ask our teachers and some other teachers and if they agree we could ask other students that you think that will do a good job and then set up all the equipment.We could also do a mufti day so other people could also visit our charity fair and little kids could also watch us make cool experiments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.