Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

How To fix a simple sentences using...

How To fix a simple sentences using...

How to fix a simple sentences using an adjective and when, where, How and why here is an example of what we did in our new Hurumanu music, Normal to Descriptive

Normal: She played the guitar.

Adjective: She played the loud guitar.

when: In the afternoon she played the loud guitar.

where: In the afternoon she played the loud guitar inside her bedroom.

How: In the morning she played the loud guitar inside her bedroom, singing a sad song.

why:  In the morning she played the loud guitar inside her bedroom, singing a sad song because her dad passed away.

I hope this was helpful to some of you guys and I do know that some of you know this but it's for helping people who don't know this.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Zoe! I like your post because you put details in your post. I also like the way you labelled it each sentence like "Normal: ..." because It's easier to read. But Perhaps next time, you could add some photos that are related to your post, but overall It's a great post!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.