Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

What are we going to do for our Community?

What are we going to do for our Community?

in your own words, what is the project? The Project we are going to do is collecting rubbish that can still be recycled and make art with it.

what is the purpose? the purpose of this project is to help our environment much more better and less dirty.

how much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? Why do you think that? we are going to collect 5 pounds of rubbish for our art. I think that because maybe other students will make more than 1 art to like 2 or 3.

What colour do you think we will see the most? I think after when all the students collected all the rubbish we will see original colours without any brown/black dirty colours with a horrible scent. why? I think that because the students will pick up all of the rubbish around our schools and tell other students to not litter around the school.

what type of art would you like to create? I would like to create a heart that has a logo of hornby high with people surrounding it like they care of our community.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.