Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

When We Have a Reliever

When We Have a Reliever:


Today with our reliever I sat down where our homeroom teacher told us too.We read a couple of pages in our books.


When we have guests in our class I should Ask what to do when were done instead of just sitting in our chair staring at our screens.

I should also be quite and when the person chats right beside me I should ignore them and continue with my work.


Next time I will ask the teacher what to do when I'm finish. Tell the person beside me to do work and less talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.