Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

CARR Values

Our value is about Achievement 

We made a Slide show to recreate what we Achieve last week and this week.
When we first Worked together it was a complete mess but we got better ones we started to work together, I was teamed up with Shekinah,Cody,Saia and Joshua.

We kinda of Succeeded cause  they were talking about jokes and then Cody had this pen the can be erased but only his rubber can erase so Shekinah tried to take his pen cause she was trying to erase the writing it said" Woo hoo" i told them that they need to stop arguing and start working and then we tried to do a skit first but then we just did an animation cause Saia and Cody didn't want to speak right in front of the camera.




5 comments:

  1. Very good work Zoe on the animation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nykachia please give me feedback of what should i improve next time.:)

      Delete
  2. Hi zoe, I really like your animation but you need to make it more colourful, that's all. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gerald for the feed back me and my group will add more colors to our work next time u see it.:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Zoe

    Thank you for sharing an honest reflection of your group work, I think in the end your group was successful and the animation was a nice idea.

    I like how you responded to the comments from your peers!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.