Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Freeze Frame

Freeze Frame
Hi! My name is Zoe from Hornby High school today i will be talking about what we did on drama today. We did a freeze frame it's like the mannequin challenge but we had groups of 4 i was paired with Elisha Mae, Danielle and Nevaeh. Here are the characters we did Elisha was the child, Danielle was the Grandma, Nevaeh was the mum and i was the suitcase the moral was about a mum leaving somewhere else, i'll show you the picture of our freeze frame.



Freeze Frame meaning- a single frame that can be an action and sometimes emotionless.

3 comments:

  1. Aweome post Zoe! I liked reading about what your group did in Hurumanu Drama. Your picture helped me to understand what you were explaining to us and I like how you connected freeze frame to the mannequin challenge, that was a good reference!

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs this year!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Birtch For the Sweet feedback.:)

      Delete
  2. Well done Zoe! You described what we did and why we did it, I like the way you connected the drama and the health learning.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.