Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

Social Connections

Social Connections


Here's parts of what we did on drama class, We were talking about The 4 aspects on Tuesday. The 4 aspects was about Social, physical, Spiritual and emotional. This time i had different Teammates but one of them was still my teammate from last week remember Elisha she was my team again but i was happy, she’s really funny and very intelligent. We had to choose one of the 4 aspects and we choose Social cause most of the people were choosing physical.


Anyways here’s our work we did on Tuesday P.S we did a video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.