Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Interpersonal skills drawing in pairs.

Interpersonal Skills drawing in pairs.

The Ip skills that I used today were verbal communication, warm fuzzies, and active listening. It was challenging to explain very difficult and complex photos, but somehow at the end, it looked a bit similar? 
I managed to somehow get the proportions right.  How did it help with the success/lack of success, of the activity? This activity helped me understand more about my partner, Alexis. It helped us understand each other's differences. If I were to do this again, I would explain the picture more in detail, the proportions, shapes, sizes, etc).


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.