Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Culture Clash

Culture Clash

For the past term, we've been learning about tones, colors, techniques, compositions, etc). For the last weeks of term 1, we were working on a painting combination of manga and Pasifika. I will be showing different photos of my progress before the painting.  For the first photo, we had to draw 2 characters and show the progress of how you make hair, head, etc). The second photo is a painting that I made using tricks for painting, glaze, retarder, etc). The third photo is a mix of all the things we did throughout the term. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.