Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Cup Challenge Attempt: 1#

 Cup Challenge Attempt: 1#

Last week on Wednesday we had to do a challenge using cups, string, and rubber bands. The Interpersonal skills we used last week were Negotiation, Manaakitanga, and active listening. My group had trouble working together, half of us were talking and half of us were doing the challenge. In the end, our whole team gave up and wasn't able to accomplish anything. If I could do this activity again I would've improvised better and encouraged our team to work together and use a different method. For me, the level I worked on Helisons behaviour model while doing the challenge would be half of level 1 and level 2. 

You need to be working in groups of 4 or 5 people. Please try to work with people who are different from the last task together. Each group gets 1 elastic band and some string, and 5 plastic cupsThe challenge is to attach the string to the elastic band, and each group member pulls on the string to move each cup from one table to another. Challenge each other group to do it as fast as possible.



1 comment:

  1. nice to see you working with your group and not giving up on the challenge

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.