Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Biography: Jacinda Ardern

 Biography: Jacinda Ardern

This week for English and Social Studies we had to make a biography of a specific person that could either be known as a hero or a villain. I chose to make a biography of Jacinda Ardern, New Zealand's current prime minister, the reason why I had chosen her is that I consider as one of the bravest and most achievable people in the universe. In the future, I would like to become a confident and independent woman just like Jacinda Ardern.





1 comment:

  1. hi Zoe i liked the way you displayed facts about jacinda Arden

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.