Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Benny Questions

"Benny"

What are some of the differences

between Benny and his friend? The differences between Benny and his friends are the height benny is tall while the other is short, benny also has muscular features while the other is skinny. Benny likes to play rugby and is also good at it while his friend would rather watch and they also both live in different areas.


How does Benny’s friend feel about Benny’s new house? I think his friend feels a bit uncomfortable of Benny moving houses, the reason why he feels uncomfortable is that before Benny used to live down the opposite side of the road of him and now it's a bit unusual for him.


How did the boy’s mother feel

about the incident? Do you think her reactions are justified? Why/why not? I think yes, from how the mother's reaction to benny and his friend. The mother feels very angered at Benny and his friend for endangering her son.


What is the author’s purpose in

writing this text? How do you know? I think the purpose of this writing is about change, friendship, accepting peoples differences, based on some of the writing, I think this is the purpose?.


What themes are explored in this text? I think some of the themes in this story is trust, friendship, honesty and dishonesty.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.