Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Arts Kete

Arts Kete

Today in Arts Kete we made a short comic using Pixton, Pixton is a website where you can make your own characters and make your own comics. My comics aren't really that interesting; she was just in her room and then her Mum told her that her friend Shadow came. Earlier we brainstormed about, Cartoons/Characters/Animations/Anime/Comics and more. We then watched a video about Mickey Mouse over the years and how the art style and animation changed up to 2018.

Here is my Short comic(Unfinished).

I enjoyed making this comic but I did have some minor issues with using Pixton since it was my first time using it, I had to learn how to make the characters and move them, but overall it was pretty fun making it even though I didn't get to finish my comic.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,
    I really like how you explained what your comic is about and what website you used. Next time maybe you could make the text a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,

    I liked how you made your one quick and lots of information. And I also had issue using Pixton because there is lots of things in Pixton that cost money and its not free so I could only use a few backgrounds. Next time you could learn from what you did in Pixton and improve every time you do.

    Sincerely Aaron

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.