Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Arts Kete | Comic strip

Arts Kete | Comic strip

For the past weeks, we've been working on making our own comic of any type. My comic is inspired by Japanese style called "Anime". The comic that I'm making and eventually share is called "The Labyrinth Of Magic".

My comic is about a boy called Aren(Main protagonist) who lives in a world where magic and fairytales exist., together with his friends they go on adventures and save the world from "Villian".

Aren(Main Protagonist)

  • Black straight(ish) hair

  • Bright blue eyes

  • Weapon Magic User

  • 16 years old

  • Date of Birth: 28th January 2004

  • Nice, kind and strong


Rin(Main Heroine)

  • Brown wavy hair

  • Light brown eyes.

  • Magical Sorcerer

  • 16 years old


  • Date of Birth: 5th April 2004

  • Tsundere, smart, strong.


Eugeo(Villain)


  • Black curly hair with blue highlights.

  • Dark brown eyes.

  • Powers to take a person’s form or Magic also creates demons.

  • 17 years old(Turning 18)

  • Date of birth: 9th October 2002

  • Acts kind but not, Calm and evil


Conflict:

Eugeo uses his powers for his own evil deeds releasing demons out in the world, destroying all magical users, gaining eternal power for himself.


Main Settings:

Luminous Forest

Camelot Kingdom


Conclusion

My next steps are to work hard and finish my comic strip for people to read and see and to make sure I put effort into making each panel!

Here is a picture of my comic:


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Zoe! I always love the great detail you put into your blog posts. You have some really well planned out ideas and I can't wait to see how that translates onto your finished comic strip.

    Keep up the great Commitment to all of your work, I've enjoyed having you again for this kete!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.