Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

The Bullet (Hurumanu 2)

"The Bullet": Questions

This blog post is about a story called "The Bullet", it's a story about This story is about a boy who is bullied in his new school and faces decisions that could change the
the course of his young life.

Do you think Rodney cares who or what the bullet was meant for? Why do you think that? I think the reason why Rodney thought that if he kept the Bullet and showed it, so people would stop bullying him.

What clues can you find in the text that will help you to understand why the boy with black hair might be with the police now? The clues that I can find were that polices handcuffed him and are arresting him for possession of an offensive weapon.

Why doesn’t he look cool any more? What has changed? The reason why Rodney doesn't think it's cool anymore is that he learned that carrying a bullet is a danger to people and himself and could lead to consequences if the police figured out.
What is Charmaine’s opinion of the boy? What does she mean by “guys like him”? Do you agree with her? Why or why not? I agree with Charmaine's opinion since it's true that a lot of people do get into trouble for causing problems.
What do you think Rodney has learned from the events in the story? I think Rodney has learned that carrying bullets, any dangerous weaponry is not cool and can cause problems to other peoples health and his health.
What do you think the author’s theme or message was? What is your response to this? I think the purpose of this novel is to teach that any possession or illegal doings can cause issues to peoples safety and yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.