Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Maths DLO Pie Chart

Maths DLO Pie Chart

Hi, Today I'm gonna talk about what we did on Maths this week, which are Pie Charts. For the Pie charts, we did different types of Ice Cream, The flavours that we chose were, Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Strawberry and other. The lowest ice cream flavour that only a few people chose strawberry only around 5 people(5x10) 50 degrees only. The 2nd to lowest flavour that also only a few people chose in our class was chocolate, it had only 6 people who chose it(6x10) 60 degrees.

Next was vanilla and it had 7 people who chose it(7x10) which equals 70 degrees. Then the 2nd highest flavour with around 8 people choosing it was cookies & Cream(8x10), 80 degrees. the highest flavour that people chose was Other. around 10 people(10x100) 100 degrees.


Here is a Picture I of my Pie Chart ==>             


I really enjoyed making Pie charts it was really fun to make and learn about other students favourite Ice cream flavour.
Vanilla = 70%
Chocolate = 60%
Cookies & Cream = 80%
Strawberry = 50%
Other = 100%



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe you have done a really lovely job with your pie chart. I know that cookies and cream is certainly my fav flavour ice cream as well, so i was pleased to see that that was the winner.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.