Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

Hornby Athletics day

Hornby Athletics day

Yesterday was Hornby High's Athletics day.
I didn't participate in athletics day since I was absent.

CARR Values were clearly demonstrated by other students in the school by trying their best and participating in Athletics day even if they don't want to do a particular sport.

I did not demonstrate the CARR Values by not coming to school on Athletics Day.
I wasn't particularly proud of anything I did.

Next year I will definitely participate in Athletics day and try my best!. 
and maybe there will be a particular sport that I would like to do.

CARR Values.
These Values are very important in HHS.

- Commitment -means your committing to a goal and never giving up and giving your best.
-Achievement - means you have achieved something that you are proud of.
-Respect - showing respect to other people even if you don't know them.
-Resilience - means Giving a go at trying something brand new and trying your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.