Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Maths and Health

Maths Activity

Hi, On Monday we did Maths and learned about charts and graphs.our teacher taught us how to add graphs in a google sheet, like tally charts, pie charts and more things. He also taught us about Scatter charts. then after he explained how to add those things in. we then went on a google sheet and made graphs. We then also explored tools, charts and graphs around in the google sheet, he also gave us some examples of what the graphs and charts need. Then after everyone(most of us) finished the task we had to do we then played a game called guess the number. 

Other things we learnt about: Column chart, Gauge and Annotated TimeLine. I really enjoyed doing these activities, it was very interesting making graphs and charts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.