Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Healthy lifestyles and Maths

Health and Maths 

For the past few days, we've been learning about Healthy lifestyles and maths. On Monday we were learning about Time Series data. Time-Series Data involves the weather around your area. It also is similar to graphs except a Time-Series Data are connected together and aren't shaped like squares. Then for our task, we had to make a TIme-Series Data ourselves and write down the temperature of each day of the week. 

Here is an example of Time-Series Data ==> Image result for time series data 

Then on Thursday, we learned about how important Sleeping at the right time and waking up at the right time and how it affects our brains to be more active throughout the day. The right time to sleep at night is at 8 pm and the right to wake up is around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.