Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Kindness Banner(CIP Project)

Kindness Banner(CIP Project)

 For the last two weeks, we have been working on a kindness poster/banner to hang up at our school. We had to be working in teams of four to make our banner since the banner was gonna be big. first, we had to draw what our idea and what are the colors were gonna use for our banner. My teammates were Liyah, Skyler, and Shiela.

Here is our Kindness Banner we made.

Materials
- Large Poster Paper
- Pencils and erasers
- Paint and paintbrushes





















I really enjoyed making this project it was very fun working with other people and painting was also very fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zoe! You ladies created such a beautiful piece of art! I am so pleased with what you all came up with and the way you all collaborated together on it. I hope we can hang this piece of art up in our Kahui soon.

    I like how you described the steps, materials and process you took in this project.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.