Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Freak The Mighty Summary #2

Freak The Mighty Summary #2

What happened in the last three chapters was that Freak and Max were chased by guys and then eventually they became Freak The Mighty because they escaped safely. Then Max's dad "Killer Kane" would be released from prison soon. Max and the others were very nervous about Kane's return. Then it became Christmas Eve and they had a super with Freak. then Max gave Freak a present that he made and I'm pretty sure that the present he gave was called " Freaks Dictionary".

I'm sure that's what happened in the last three chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.