Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Freaks Dictionary

Freaks Dictionary

in reading, we had to pick 10 words from Freaks Dictionary and put them in sentences.

1. Just did edification on period 5.
2. I got some food right now.
3. My unicorn is pooping out rainbows right now.
4. I am going to build a Time Machine.
5. Let's write in our notebook.
6. My friend is a Midget
7 Our quest is to capture ants.
8. I have a cardboard armor on.
9. I am dressing up as a robot for Halloween.
10. I will vanquish the ugly Oger(Not Shrek).


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.