Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Freak The Mighty (Book Review)

Freak The Mighty (Book Review)

Freak The Mighty by Rodman Philbrick is a humourous, scary, suspenseful book that explains a boy named Maxwell Kane, a large, kindhearted boy, and Kevin Avery(Nicknamed "Freak") who is physically handicapped but very intelligent. Maxwell Kane was always bullied and used to be always called stupid. Worse still, everyone says he looks like his fearsome dad " Killer Kane", until he meets Kevin, who isn't afraid of anything. They experienced hard and fun times and together they became Freak The Mighty!

Overall my final rating to this book is 7/10 the reason that I gave this book this rating because the book was not that interesting to me and it wasn't really the type of book that I would read if I had the choice too and because that the book had too many things going on in the pages/chapters. If you like a book that includes these genres: humorous, scary, suspenseful, bullying and school I recommend this book for you too read.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.