Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Digital Tech Hurumanu

Digital Tech Hurumanu

on Digital Tech Hurumanu we are focusing on doing a digital game/app and we had to chose an issue, we had a choice of picking one of these issues Social issue, Environmental issue or Ethical issue. I picked an environmental issue since it's about our environment and our natural resources, I also wanted to pick this issue because a lot of people our hurting and polluting our environment. Deforestation is a tragic thing that affected the environment. Scienctist say that trees provide us with more oxygen and if they were to be extinced in our world we would have less oxygen to provide us and we would have to face the consequences of what we cause in humanity.

What went well for me developing my game/app. First of all the app I used to make my game is  called Gamefroot and what went well for me using that app is that it had the materials that reqiured to make my game.

What would you do differently nextime? what changes would you like to make if you knew what to do now? What would I do differentaly nextime I would try to do another issue and how I would fix the problem that caused the issue to exsist. The changes that I would want to change in my game would try to make the game the orignal idea I had in my mind and try to creat my own characters for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.