Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Maths Challenge

Maths Challenge

Today we had to do a challenge and make story using math equations that we were given. We were teamed up in pairs and we had to answer eachothers question in their blog here is what we did.

1) Yuna has 72 piecies of candy and she will share all of her candy to 8 of her friends. How many will each of her friends will get?

2) Ginger the cat has 81 fishes ad is wanting to share all of his fish to 9 of his friends. How many will each of his friends get? 


1 comment:

  1. On the first question I think the answer is 9 because I already know that 8x9 is 72. On the second question I think the answer is 9 also because I already know that 9x9 is 81.
    72÷8=9, 81÷9=
    8x9=72 9x9=81

    Hi Zoe,
    These are some great story equations. I like how you have explained to us what you have been doing in Maths and also completing your task that you we were supposed to complete. What I noticed about your blog post is that you haven't added all of the equations that was on the book. Anyways everything else was great, Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.