Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Wildlife Park Trip

Orana Wildlife Park Trip

Kia ora Everyone on Monday we went on a field trip to Orana Wildlife Park. We went there to learn about animals and some facts about the animals in the park, the animals that were in the park that we saw were a Turkey, Cockatoo, Peacock, Reptiles, Lions, Rhinos, Spider Monkeys, Bunnies, Ducks, Ostritchies, Gorillas and more.


We checked out a lot of animals in the park/zoo but my favorite animal that I saw there was the Giraffe. Giraffe feeding is a memorable moment that I will never forget. I was terrifed to feed the Giraffe's because I thougth it could bite my hand of if I tried to feed it but luckliy it didn't bite my hand since it actually doesn't have teeth at the top.



Here is a video of me and other students feeding a Giraffe's.

Did you know that a Giraffes tongue is purple




1 comment:

  1. Annyeong Zoe!
    Thank you for sharing us your memorable moment on Orana Wildlife Park. I like the way you included a fact of Giraffe having no teeth at the top. I also like the way you included a video for a better understanding. Maybe next time, you could add photos overall it's a great blog post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.